The Trinity Jacket is a Slim Fit, bad-ass bomber perfect for those who want the warmth of a puffy in a lower-profile look that pairs well with snow pants or jeans.
A breathable and plush tech taffeta lining mapped with Zonal 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation cranks core warmth while letting your arms move freely. X-STATIC® antimicrobial insulation under the arms breathes at a higher rate and keeps the jacket feeling fresh. Lots of pockets mean you're always prepared, with spots for goggles, pass, lip balm, music, money, cold hands and plenty more.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS More tailored and with a slightly shorter body length than Sig Fit. The shoulder, sleeve, and body are narrower to have more of a streetwear appearance, while still allowing room for layering. PANTS Tighter all around without limiting rider mobility thanks to careful patterning and stretch materials in select styles. The leg appears more “flared" than any other pant, with enough room in the cuffs to accommodate your boots. A smaller waist, hip, and thigh are balanced by a slightly longer inseam.
Trinity Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [100 Body / 60G Sleeves]
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G Arm Pits]
- Pinstripe and Taffeta Lining [True Black, Jade, Night Rider, and Stout White Colorways]
- Taffeta Lining [All Other Colorways]
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Recycled Bottle Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Stout White High Tide Stripe Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Dobby Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]