You don’t ride like everyone else, so why look like them?
Advanced technology and a creative design tailored to the likes of Jack Mitrani and Christian Haller make the Squire Jacket everything your old jacket isn’t. Fabric options are far from stock, ranging from ottoman to twill and corduroy, all fully waterproof, breathable, and built to ride. The classic Sig Fit with drop tail styling give you extended coverage and rider-driven style. Lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation with stink-fighting antimicribial performance throughout and a plush flannel/waffle fleece lining combo serve as added cold weather comforts.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Our tried-and-true fit—built with room for layering, without being overly baggy. Sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings. Body lengths vary and are tailored specifically around each jacket’s style. PANTS Classic, rider-focused articulated fit, built with room to sag and layer underneath, without being overly baggy. Based on rider feedback, leg circumference is slightly narrower from thigh to cuff without looking pinner.
Squire Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Recycled Bottle Polyester Printed Herringbone / Oxford Fabric [Fleck Camo / Hashed Colorway]
- Oxford / Yarn-Dyed Twill Fabric [Mocha / Mocha Vintage Speckled Stripe Colorway]
- Ottoman / Oxford Fabric [Burndt / Ballpoint Colorway]
- Ottoman / Corduroy Fabric [True Black Colorway]
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Body]
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G]
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Heathered Knit Lined Arm Pits
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- Drop Tail Styling