Add some spice to your seasoned mix with the side entry, anorak-styled Burton Restricted Salt Shaker Jacket.
The lightweight and highly versatile shell design is backed by an array of DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L waterproof fabrics like waxed denim, herringbone, and some crazy stuff called Tactel®. A mapped taffeta lining keeps you drier than any ordinary jacket while the longer, yet tailored Mid Fit looks proper on and off the mountain. The extra large kangaroo pocket leaves plenty of room for at-hand accessible storage while the interior mesh dual chamber pocket is perfect for paraphernalia.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. Slightly longer and more tailored without being wider for a jacket that functions and looks good on snow and street. PANTS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and streetinfluenced Slim Fit. With a slightly longer inseam, the silhouette is narrower from hip to cuff with slight tailoring at the knee for proper articulation and rider-friendly function.
Salt Shaker Snowboard Jacket
Shells offer the most versatility. Simply add a fleece or insulator on colder days.
- Recycled Bottle Nylon Dobby / Printed Herringbone Fabric [Fleck Camo Colorway]
- Nylon Tactel® / Nylon Dobby Fabric [Royale Colorblock Colorway]
- Plain Taffeta Lining
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- Nylon Dobby / Waxed Denim Twill Fabric [Ballpoint / Gray Waxed Denim Colorway]
- Double-Headed Side Entry Zipper
- Side Zip Access
- Extra Large Kangaroo Pocket with Zippered Center Storage Pouch