Fast track your riding to the other end of the shred rainbow with the premium feel and high-performance of the best-selling Poacher Jacket.
A full palette of rugged twill or supple heathered fabrics upgrade the comfort factor with a more supple and sophisticated feel. Rider-driven advances like thumb grips for a snow-proof sleeve-to-glove interface, classic Sig Fit, and the versatile warmth and breathability of zonal 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation make this a pro team favorite. A full list of features including venting Pit Zips™, a technical taffeta lining, and snow-blocking waist gaiter make this snowboarding’s proverbial pot of gold.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Our tried-and-true fit—built with room for layering, without being overly baggy. Sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings. Body lengths vary and are tailored specifically around each jacket’s style. PANTS Classic, rider-focused articulated fit, built with room to sag and layer underneath, without being overly baggy. Based on rider feedback, leg circumference is slightly narrower from thigh to cuff without looking pinner.
Poacher Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Recycled Bottle Polyester Printed Twill Fabric [Print, Stripe, and Oakledge Colorways]
- Heathered Plain Weave Fabric [Heathered Gray Colorway]
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Hood and Sleeves / 60G Body]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining
Waterproof/breathability that starts where the competition drops off.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Nylon Dobby Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Chest Pocket with Zippered Second Entry
- Internal Stash Pocket and Mesh Dump Pocket