Tech & Features
Head-to-toe warmth and stepped up waterproofing with Room-To-Grow™ for non-stop protection from cold and snow.
From bunny slope to backyard fun, the girls' Burton Minishred Illusion One Piece seals out winter with upgraded waterproofing, top-to-bottom warmth, and munchkin-friendly function. Stepping up its frontline defense is Aquapel™ DWR which is an eco-friendly chlorofluorocarbon-free water and stain-resistant fabric finish specially formulated to protect snowboarding’s next generation. Built for growth spurts with Room-To-Grow™ legs and sleeves that extend for multi-season use, this one-piece also has the carefully designed Cuff-Link thumb loop that will keep her little hands covered when you high-five after an awesome adventure.
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Removable Drop Down Hood
- Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer and Cargo Pockets
- Belt Loops
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Print Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Micro Twill Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Marilyn Colorway]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Throughout]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Plain Taffeta Lining [Girls’ Pixar Print Colorway Only]