Tech & Features
Head-to-toe waterproof warmth with Room-To-Grow™ for non-stop protection from cold and snow.
From bunny slope to backyard fun, the boys' Burton Minishred Striker One Piece seals out winter with durable waterproofing, top-to-bottom warmth, and munchkin-friendly function. Stepping up performance, its eco-friendly Aquapel™ is a chlorofluorocarbon-free water and stain-resistant fabric finish that protects the precious bodies of snowboarding’s next generation. Built for growth spurts with Room-To-Grow™ legs and sleeves that extend for multi-season use, this one-piece also has the carefully designed Cuff-Link thumb loop that will keep his little hands covered when high-fiving after an awesome adventure.
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Removable Drop Down Hood
- Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Cargo Pocket on Right Leg
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Print and Plaid Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric on Yoke/ Hood/Sleeves and Micro Twill Body Fabric with Aquapel™ DWR Coating [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Fang / True Black Colorway]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Throughout]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining
- Plain Taffeta Lining [Boys’ Pixar Print Colorway Only]