Tech & Features
Jackirt doesn’t really have the needed ring for this do-it-all shirt/jacket.
Shacket sounds like a dirty word, but it makes sense for the Burton Ludlow Jacket. A hooded shirt jacket with a water-repellant DRYRIDE DWR coating, its warm thanks to DRYRIDE Thermex™ poly insulation. Breathable and quick-drying, too, with a DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Oxford lining that feels great against skin and helps prevent the dreaded SBS (Sweaty Back Syndrome).
- Nylon Fabric [Java Camo]
- Wool Blend Fabric [True Black]
- Honeycomb Quilted Detailing on Both Sides
- Hood with Draw Cord
- Snap-Up Center Front
- Chest Pocket with Snap Closure
- On-Seam, Brushed Tricot-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Mitered Shirt Cuffs with Adjustable Button Closure
- Internal Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Rider Fit