Workwear style and winter-weather function define the shred-it-all attitude of the Landing Jacket.
Built with midweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for versatile warmth, the Landing Jacket features the on-hill tech to back up Burton’s rider-driven design. Tailored Mid Fit for a street-to-snow crossover look, plus progressive, weatherproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabrics, including a recycled hemp option, complete the iconic sideways look.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. Slightly longer and more tailored without being wider for a jacket that functions and looks good on snow and street. PANTS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and streetinfluenced Slim Fit. With a slightly longer inseam, the silhouette is narrower from hip to cuff with slight tailoring at the knee for proper articulation and rider-friendly function.
Landing Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Recycled Bottle Polyester Printed Twill Fabric [Raya Print Colorway]
- Recycled Bottle Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [Soundcloud Stripe Colorway]
- Recycled Hemp Fabric [Stone Hut Hemp Stripe Colorway]
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Body]
- Diamond Quilted Taffeta Lining
Waterproof/breathability that starts where the competition drops off.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Dobby Fabric [True Black Colorway]
- Shirting Style
- Internal Stash Pocket and Mesh Dump Pocket