It doesn’t matter if it’s local or long-distance; the Burton Restricted Land Line Jacket will always call collect.
With a work shirt styling that says, “Who cares?” and a mix of street-to-slope fabrics like a dressed-up chambray and waxed denim, it has a grip of anytime minutes. While still more a jacket than a shirt thanks to DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L waterproof/breathable fabric and lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, it’s dialed in every detail to keep off any Do Not Call list.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. Slightly longer and more tailored without being wider for a jacket that functions and looks good on snow and street. PANTS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and streetinfluenced Slim Fit. With a slightly longer inseam, the silhouette is narrower from hip to cuff with slight tailoring at the knee for proper articulation and rider-friendly function.
Land Line Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Recycled Bottle Polyester Printed Dobby Fabric [Reindeer Colorway]
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining
Waterproof/breathability that starts where the competition drops off.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- Waxed Denim Twill Fabric [Gray Waxed Denim Colorway]
- Chambray Fabric [Blue Lake and True Black Colorways]
- Bonded Fleece Hood with Shoestring Draw Cord Adjustment