Clean-cut with streamlined details on the outside, the Horizon Jacket is souped up for winterizing your priorities on the inside.
Lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation equals all-season warmth, fully seam taped waterproof fabric keeps you dry, while Pit Zips™ offer quick venting to stay in step with rollercoaster temps. Poppy colors and playful accents round out the look that Hannah Teter loves, while hidden, rider-friendly features include a sound pocket, removable waist gaiter, and lavishly plush collar.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Our tried-and-true fit, built for riding but with feminine cutlines. Sleeves feature a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings. PANTS Classic, rider-focused articulated fit, built with room to sag and layer underneath, without being overly baggy. Relaxed from thigh to cuff, the leg comes in slightly at the knee. Like your jeans, the waist and hip sit below your belly button.
Horizon Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Throughout]
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G Arm Pits]
- Print and Plain Taffeta Lining
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Recycled Bottle Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Sangria Nouveau Neon Print and Antigua Stripe Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Ottoman and Polyester Twill Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Solid and Colorblock Colorways]