HCSC Shred Scout Backpack
Tech & Features
- Volume: 26L
- Weight: 2.4lbs
- Dimensions: [20in x 10in x 6in]
Organization and hydration for year-round riding. Fully-loaded with every feature in a Mizu-collaboration colorway with Jussi's favorite water bottle to boot.
For those of you lucky enough to go to High Cascade Snowboard Camp in the summer, or dedicated enough to camp near some perpetual snow patch, there is the Burton HCSC Shred Scout Pack. It’s got everything you’ll need to haul your glacier-riding gear, including a board carry, sound and goggle pocket, hydration compatibility, and a removable rucksack style closure that converts to a lunch cooler…how sweet…er, cool is that? It even delivers off-snow with skate carry straps, buckles for carrying your boots, and a new stowaway hood to keep your cranium covered. Dang, just look at that features list…there isn’t a backpack in the Burton line that’s as well-equipped as this.
- 420D High-Density Nylon / 600D Polyester
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Removable Lunch Cooler Attachment
- Ergonomic Back Panel
- Hood Lid [Converts to Removable Lunch Sack]
- Side-Access Beverage Cooler
- Front Accessory Pocket with Internal Organization
- Removable Hood Attaches to Shoulder Straps
- NEW Stowaway Changing Mat