Tech & Features
Parka style with all the fixings, including zonal mapped warmth for comfort and mobility.
With drop tail styling and a premium design, the girls’ Burton Ruby Jacket makes a great transition between school week and snowboarding adventures. It features waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE fabric as you’d expect from Burton, plus purposefully placed Thermacore™ insulation for toasty comfort and action-packed mobility. Ride out the storm with features like an oversized helmet-friendly hood, snow-blocking waist gaiter, and mesh-lined venting Pit Zips™ that'll keep the fiercest riders cozy and content.
- Parka Design with Drop Tail Styling
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter, and Crown Adjustment
- Zippered and Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
- Velcro® Closure Chest Pockets
- Faux Waist Adjustment Applique
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Picnic Blanket Stripe Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Herringbone Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood and Collar]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining