Tech & Features
Get the look, lose the shivers. A fresh and fun mix of comfort and style for enjoying all things cold and snowy.
With a mix of bright and fun colorblock and print options to choose from, the girls’ Burton Piper Jacket adds a skip to your step when paired with any outfit in the closet. Beneath the eye candy, zonal mapped Thermacore™ insulation and mesh-lined Pit Zips™ focus warmth, breathability, and mobility where your body needs it most. DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric means you'll be warm and dry, whether waiting for first chair or the school bus. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and extendable Room-To-Grow™ sleeves only add to this jacket’s merits.
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Exposed Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Print and Camo Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [80G Body / 60G Sleeves, Hood and Collar]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining