Tech & Features
The cute little kitten of winter. Cuddly warmth and kid-friendly features, with well-placed pockets for a winter's worth of treasures.
The girls’ Burton Elodie Jacket features classic styling and subtle herringbone fabric to create a fresh look that's easy to pair with any outfit, on or off the mountain. DRYRIDE 2L waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you drier than your friends, while low-profile yet potent Thermacore™ insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and Room-To-Grow™ sleeves that extend for multi-season use only add to this jacket’s multi-talented abilities.
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Checkers Print Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Herringbone Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body / 60G Sleeves, Hood and Collar]
- Taffeta Lining