The function-first Full Metal Jacket gives you artillery in any weather, on and off the mountain.
Its shell design lets you easily add or shed layers when faced with rapidly changing conditions; Crossflow Venting maximizes airflow for speedy heat release when hiking. Zonal mapped DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L recycled fabric ramps up waterproofing, breathability, and durability in key zones and is also fully seam sealed for maximum dryness throughout. The strategically mapped recycled lining takes it beyond high tech with a new state-of-the-art carbon fiber Heat Cycle lining that’s your body’s best friend for improved warmth.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. Slightly longer and more tailored without being wider for a jacket that functions and looks good on snow and street. PANTS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and streetinfluenced Slim Fit. With a slightly longer inseam, the silhouette is narrower from hip to cuff with slight tailoring at the knee for proper articulation and rider-friendly function.
Full Metal Snowboard Jacket
Shells offer the most versatility. Simply add a fleece or insulator on colder days.
- Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Solid Colorways]
- NEW Heat Cycle Technology
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- NEW Mapped Waterproofing
- bluesign® Approved
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Nylon Ripstop Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer 60% Cotton / 40% Recycled Bottle Ripstop BIONIC® Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Hazy / Monoxide / True Black Colorway]
- Mapped with Recycled Printed Ripstop Taffeta Lining
- Water-Resistant Front Zipper
- Chest Utility Pockets