Switching jackets during the day sucks.
Luckily the Burton Restricted Flip Flop Jacket has just the right amount of warmth and weather protection to keep you riding while the busters head in for a wardrobe change. Lightweight zonal mapped 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation with stink-fighting antimicrobial tech gives you that critical cold weather edge without swamping you out on warmer days. The more tailored Mid Fit keeps the look proper with your snow kit or jeans, while a stacked feature list includes removable gaiters to seal the perimeter against snow and cold.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. Slightly longer and more tailored without being wider for a jacket that functions and looks good on snow and street. PANTS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and streetinfluenced Slim Fit. With a slightly longer inseam, the silhouette is narrower from hip to cuff with slight tailoring at the knee for proper articulation and rider-friendly function.
Flip Flop Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Nylon Tactel® Fabric [Solid Colorways]
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Body], Chambray [Solid Colorways] or Heathered Waffle Knit Lining [Bowlpaca Colorway]
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Heathered Knit Lined Arm Pits
- Removable Bonded Fleece Hood
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- Brushed Cotton Blend Jacquard Fabric [Bowlpaca Colorway]