A long winter peacoat designed for core warmth, plus the coziness of a Sherpa fleece collar.
One DRYRIDE fabric is not enough for the Burton Cruz Jacket. Instead, this long winter peacoat style fuses three iterations of the microclimate regulating material. A DRYRIDE nylon/cotton shell resists foul weather, a DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ poly chambray lining regulates heat-robbing sweat, and DRYRIDE Thermex™ insulates the entire package. A Sherpa fleece collar adds an extra degree of cush and the result is classic comfort for cold November rains and bitter December days.
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy Cotton/Nylon Shell Fabric with DWR Coating
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Cotton/Polyester Chambray Lining
- DRYRIDE Thermex™ Polyester Insulation
- Sherpa Fleece Collar
- Handwarmer Pockets with Brushed Tricot Lining
- Double Breasted Button Front with Hidden Zipper Closure
- Action Back Construction for Added Mobility
- Inner Rib Knit Cuff
- Internal Media Pocket with Headphone Cable Port
- Classic Fit