Tech & Features
For kids who spend all winter outdoors. Tech and style that’s one step ahead of the competition.
Settle any conflict between style and function with the boys’ Burton Fray Jacket. Print and colorblock choices give you a myriad of style options, while stormproofing is built to last for kids who spend all winter outdoors. Targeted insulation keeps groms warm in all the right places while promoting mobility for strapping in and shoveling. Plenty of room to stash your stuff in the chest and handwarmer pockets, and a secure media pocket, helmet-friendly hood, and snow-blocking waist gaiter round out the performance of a jacket that'll work just as well at the bus stop, too.
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Print and Camo Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Dobby Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [120G Body / 80G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar]
- Taffeta Lining