Tech & Features
Street style meets premium stormproof performance in a jacket inspired by what the pros are wearing.
The boys’ Burton Barnyard Jacket is designed for riders who prefer the clean-cut “big brother” look. The style offers three colorways and each is in a different fabrication: a sturdy oxford fabric in Hickory, premium denim in True Black, and a classic camo look. In all three colorways, the mid-loft Thermacore™ insulation is sheltered behind the superior waterproof/breathability of DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric for stepped up warmth and dryness. Features like a snow blocking waist gaiter and mesh-lined venting Pit Zips™ make the jacket extremely ride-able and the low-key streetwear look fits great with any off-hill outfit.
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter and Crown Adjustment
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer and Chest Pockets
- Drop Tail Style
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Hickory Pop Camo Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Hickory Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Oxford Denim Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [True Black Denim Colorway]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [80G Throughout]
- Embossed Taffeta Lining