Tech & Features
Save your hard-earned loot for lift tickets with rugged weatherproofing that goes well with anything in the closet.
Whether they're riding the school bus or the lift, we've got groms covered with the boys’ Burton Amped Jacket. Rugged and waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric, plus zonal mapped Thermacore™ insulation means it outperforms all the other kid's jackets. Room-To-Grow™ creates sleeves that extend for multi-season comfort and coverage. Fully loaded with kid-friendly features like a helmet-friendly hood, and an array of well-placed pockets, it also features a clean design that looks good with everything from snow pants to jeans.
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
- Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
Even Burton’s basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Plaid Colorways]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
- Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body and Sleeves / 80G Hood and Collar]
- Taffeta Lining