The Axis Jacket upgrades performance on all fronts with the team-favorite Mid Fit that’s tailored and less baggy for a piece that’s equally at home off the mountain.
A strategically mapped configuration of bluesign® approved and recycled DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric creates an eco-friendly blend of waterproof/breathable function and long-season durability, while midweight, zonal mapped 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation lets you leave the extra layers in the laundry.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. Slightly longer and more tailored without being wider for a jacket that functions and looks good on snow and street. PANTS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and streetinfluenced Slim Fit. With a slightly longer inseam, the silhouette is narrower from hip to cuff with slight tailoring at the knee for proper articulation and rider-friendly function.
Axis Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves and Hood]
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G]
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial Heathered Knit Lined Arm Pits
- Recycled Quilted Ripstop Taffeta Lining
As waterproof and breathable as it gets. Don’t forget your snorkel!
- NEW Mapped Waterproofing
- bluesign® Approved
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Recycled Bottle Nylon Ripstop / Plain Weave Fabric [20,000MM, 15,000G] and [15,000MM, 10,000G]
- Water-Resistant Chest Zippers