Adapt to ferocious atmospheric changes with the team’s latest love, the NEW Aurora Jacket.
Creative fabric pairings put both conventional style and winter storms to shame. Inside, a thermally activated aluminized lining reflects heat back to your core for an extra punch of warmth. Aegis™ knit fabric at the center back balances higher breathabilty with antibacterial protection where your body demands it most. Rider-ready features like venting Pit Zips™, removable waist and wrist gaiters, and a luxe Plush Collar sweeten the deal when spending hours in the great outdoors.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Our tried-and-true fit, built for riding but with feminine cutlines. Sleeves feature a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings. PANTS Classic, rider-focused articulated fit, built with room to sag and layer underneath, without being overly baggy. Relaxed from thigh to cuff, the leg comes in slightly at the knee. Like your jeans, the waist and hip sit below your belly button.
Aurora Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves]
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G Arm Pits]
- NEW Heat Cycle Knit
- NEW Aegis™ Antibacterial Knit
- Taffeta Lining
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Acrylic and Nylon Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [True Black / Mini Houndstooth Colorway]
- DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester/Wool Blend and Nylon Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]