The NEW [ak] 2L Swash Jacket’s strategically designed lining and PrimaLoft® down-like fill results in a jacket that works with your body’s biology to enhance warmth and comfort in unprecedented ways.
The recipe includes your choice of either GORE-TEX® 2L ripstop fabric or GORE-TEX® 2L Genoa Denim fabric, both fully sealed with GORE-SEAM® tape, plus an engineered DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ lining for ramped-up breathability. Crazy tech or pure genius, there’s a reason this lightly insulated workhorse is the one Jussi Oksanen relies on in the backcountry.
Scroll To Learn More
A performance oriented, articulated fit with cutlines and patterning engineered to mimic the body’s natural flex while riding and hiking. The result is a higher degree of mobility that enhances the function-first design and style of [ak].
2L Swash Snowboard Jacket
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Mapped with NEW PrimaLoft® Insulation [40G Upper Back and Front Body]
- NEW Engineered DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Lining
As waterproof and breathable as it gets. Don’t forget your snorkel!
- GORE-TEX® Fabric [Printed 2-Layer] [Vintage Duck Camo and Workwear Print Colorways]
- NEW GORE-TEX® Fabric [Genoa Denim 2-Layer] [True Penny Colorway]
- NEW GORE-TEX® Fabric [Ripstop 2-Layer] [All Other Colorways]
- NEW Water-Repellent Removable Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface