Clean design, waterproof/breathable performance and midweight warmth define the concept and character of the NEW Burton x BIONIC® 2L Insulated Jacket.
Proprietary BIONIC® fabric—which offers eco-friendly, recycled yarns with greater durability and a more refined feel—sets this style apart with a more modern eco vibe. The tailored fit bridges the gap between mountain gear and everyday attire, while rider-driven features deliver the on-hill performance required for serious shredding.
Scroll To Learn More
JACKETS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. Slightly longer and more tailored without being wider for a jacket that functions and looks good on snow and street. PANTS Bridges the gap between our classic Sig Fit and streetinfluenced Slim Fit. With a slightly longer inseam, the silhouette is narrower from hip to cuff with slight tailoring at the knee for proper articulation and rider-friendly function.
Added performance and strength for enhanced waterproof/breathability.
- BIONIC® Recycled 2-Layer Ottoman Body Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- BIONIC® Recycled 3-Layer Two-Tone Bolivian Jacquard Fabric on Sleeves [10,000MM, 10,000G]
- Matte Printed Water-Resistant Zippers
- Bolivian Printed 3L Interior Contrast Seam Tape
Midweight warmth with venting options. Stay warm while wearing less layers underneath.
- Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves]
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber® [40G Arm Pits]
- Engineered Taffeta Lining
- Closed Cell Mesh Lining